Holiday in Spain
Travel to Spain - what you need to know
1) Negative PCR test taken up to 72 hours before arrival in Spain is required for customs clearance.
2) Health form: on landing, you'll need to fill in a health form, providing details like contact, address (residential and in Spain), and specific to COVID19 situation (i.e. have you been in the proximity of an infected person, etc.). The form can be filled in into the airport, via the Android app (download here) or online via Spain Travel Spain Portal (click here to open).
3) Face masks: The use of a face mask is compulsory for indoor and outdoor public spaces, except on the beach, at restaurant and when doing sport.
Please see the details of the public health measures in Spanish airports here.
Coronavirus measures we have been taking to keep you safe while on holiday with us:
1) Each booking will be preceded by a "hygiene session" of at least 24h, to allow for extra cleaning/disinfection.
2) The apartment has fitted a dispenser with disinfectant hand gel. Also, we supplied refillable bottles of hand sanitising gel to keep your hands clean when out and about. We supplied 5L hand sanitising gel and will supply more if needed.
3) The apartment has an Ultraviolet lamp with Ozone used to disinfect the apartment prior to your arrival.
4) We supplied 150 face masks to be used as needed during your stay.
Apart from these measures, it is worth mentioning the measures taken by the Spanish local authorities in Torrevieja:
1) Regular disinfection of public spaces i.e. toilets, handrails, footpath to the beach, etc. by a newly formed team of 32 people.
2) Beach rangers: each beach will be supervised between 08:30-20:30 daily, by a number of rangers (Playa del Cura has 8 rangers allocated) that will ensure tourists will be safe and social distancing maintained.
3) Dedicated beach areas of 4x4m for each family/tourist to ensure social distancing is maintained (see picture below).
We spent many holidays around Europe in different accommodations and realised some accommodations are solely created for tourists, being plain, poorly equipped, and not homely at all.
This modern holiday apartment in Spain - Costa Blanca, is a 2 bedrooms, 1 bath property, on 2nd floor with lift, Wi-Fi, UK TV, just 4 min walk to the beach (Playa del Cura) and promenade, with lots of restaurants, shops and amenities on a short walking distance (3 mins walk) which offers a Home from Home, relaxing holiday.
Due to its closeness to a wide range of restaurants, bars, promenade, shops and beach, this holiday apartment in Spain is ideal for families, couples and guests that want a relaxing or fun holiday, enjoying the Mediterranean sun and tasty food.
With 325 sunny days per year, average temperatures between 16 Celsius (in December) and 30 Celsius (in the Summer months) and just 40 min from 2 airports (Alicante and Murcia International), Torrevieja, a very popular resort on Costa Blanca has all the ingredients for a relaxing holiday under the sun: clean sandy beaches, clear sea, restaurants, shops, attractions, promenade, water parks, water sports, nightlife, and delicious Spanish food.
Book online your holiday with Sunny Holiday Apartment and let the holiday begin!
For any questions, email us: email@example.com
Tourism Licence: VT-464467-A
If you’re looking for buying a property in Spain we can assist you, just let us know.
We have access to a very wide selection of properties, from very affordable to luxury villas, so please do get in touch with us.
Pay with crypto EGLD